Monday, April 19, 2010

Yea Contests!!

Want to find a great contest to enter? I found two by shunting blogs today. Super exciting to me as I am still 'new' to the online lit-world. I definitely plan on entering these.

First off, Miss Snark's First Victim is a site that monthly accepts 50 first-page submissions. The first 50 entries have their work posted on the site, bloggers and 'Secret Agent' post comment, and then the Agent (mysteriously anon) picks the winners out of the entries. The Agent's name is then revealed, followed by chosen winners and prizes (chosen by Angent). This is a great opportunity to get a free critique from an agent, and the prizes usually include something of similar value. Check it out.

SecondSarah With a Chance is having a random 'giveaway' contest. Enter to win a free critique, free book, and TWIZZLERS =). I had a great time checking out this blog. Very fun.

No comments: