Monday, July 30, 2012

The Hobbit Three

I know everyone is posting about the latest news by Peter Jackson, but I can't help but share in the excitement. It looks like he, Fran, and Philippa are digging deeper into the appendices to infuse the movie with more goodness.

Three movie! Can you believe it? Just when the world was on a kick to break up books into two movies, they go and do three. (And personally, I think they are the only ones who really know how!)

Now I'm going to have to go back and read the appendices.

What do you think? Is this a three movie book?

Personally, I can't wait to see how they pull it off. But if anyone can, it's this trio. They are honestly my writerly heros. Maybe I shouldn't hold my breath, but after LOTR, who can blame anyone for having unwavering faith in their abilities?

No comments: