Friday, March 2, 2012

HOBBIT Production video #6

Who wants Winter to be over as much as I do? If not for the sickness season alone. Don't get me wrong, I love colder temperatures, but we've had about as much of the cold and flu as we can handle over here. (Which is why I am never online anymore).

I was close to being hospitalized myself, found out I am anemic (VERY anemic), and am now on the road to recovery. Oh yeah, with Bronchitis on top of that. Yippee! But I hope to get back into things soon.

In the meantime, here is the latest HOBBIT production video. So exciting! This year people! I'm still not sure I will like this movie as much as LOTR (not as many hot guys and no love story, what can I say...), but I am pretty psyched all the same.




There you go. Have a Happy Dr. Seuss-ish Birthday today!

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

So far there's only been one illness in our household.
And I am so stoked for The Hobbit!

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

Lucky you. Maybe next year we'll be luckier.