Monday, June 6, 2011

Coming Soon...



One of my critique partners once told me that perhaps I should put a tutorial together on how to start a blog. If you noticed a while back I had an extra tab that read something like: Blogging 101. And then I erased it because I got too busy to put out on it.


To make it simpler on myself, I thought I'd start with a post on places you can go to get a great FREE background template for your blog. How does that sound to you? 


I'm not doing it right now, but I wanted to see if there are any interested parties out there that would benefit from such a plan. Any takers? Anyone? Beuler?


Another question: Are there any readers out there that don't currently have a blog that would like more in-depth help on starting a blog/platform?


Let me know, and my next post (or the one after that, or the one after that) will fulfill all said needs.

Thanks for your input!

No comments: