Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Saturday Contest Reminder

What a busy week! Getting ready for the holdays--both of them--and getting ready for my special guest bloggers that will be here on SATURDAY!! I just got the D.L. on how to make a graphic novel and can't wait to share it with you and also hang out in the comments with Neil Numberman and Aaron Reynolds!!

Also, I got permission to extend the contest! Meaning: There will be one random winner for each TEN comments! So get ready, tell your friends, tell your friend's kids, and your neighbors and people you randomly meet in the grociery store, or people you just pass on the street and never intended to talk to in the first place. Go ahead and ignore the quiet policy in the library this week. Tell EVERYONE they better get their computer screens set to LITERARY-WORKS-IN-THE-WORKS-blog mode!


(Geez! I wish I could enter the contest! What a great CHRISTMAS GIFT for the kiddos, eh? But NO, I will not take it away from my luckiest of lucky blog readers. I love you guys, seriously, I do =).)


Oh, and BTW...



 a Happy Early Thanksgiving to y'all! Hope you have a good one. I probably will be too busy cleaning/decorating/cooking to be on here much that week. Oh, other than announcing the contest winners next MONDAY! I guess I can't forget that or you will all hunt me down and throw rotten yams at me. And you don't want to do that 'cause you need 'em for your feast! And I don't really want rotten yams thrown at me, really. Maybe some freshly-baked ones. Mmmmm. Yummy. =) Save me some of those.

Yeah, I'm thinkin' this turkey is walking off the weight so he won't be chosen. Am I right or am I right?

No comments: