Wednesday, July 17, 2013

CONTEST!! Win MIND GAMES by Kiersten White.

JUST ONE MORE DAY PEEPS!
CONTEST CONTEST CONTEST CONTEST!!!!

Hows about a contest to win this little lovely? I realize after I posted that 'fake' contest that I probably teed off a lot of people. =) It's what I do best. So, let's do it for real now, shall we?

I'm going to do this the old fashioned way (since I'm not contest-savvy like so many of you are. Yet). 

 Here's what you have to do to be entered to win:
  1. Leave a comment telling me why you want to read this book, and one fun thing you did with or for someone you love, preferably a sister (since this book is about sisters)
  2. Must be a follower.
  3. You can earn extra entries if you send people my way, Post, Tweet, Facebook. Must include links.


YEAH! Let the party begin. You'll have 'til this time next week, Wednesday,  July 24th. For Utahns, we'll call this a Pioneer Day celebratory giveaway. Winners will be announced the following day.

Thanks!



2 comments:

Ru said...

I have read this book, but I would love to win it for a charter school for refugee and recent immigrant students!

Hmm, well, too many sister stories to choose from ... but I did once drive out to my sister's house while she was on her honeymoon, just to make sure she had unplugged her curling iron. (She had).

:)

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

That's awesome! And what a great story. :)