Thursday, February 28, 2013

Wow!

I wonder if I will be able to actually get back into the writing mode again. I can't tell you how tired I am to have to put it off. Especially considering the reasons. They stink. At best.

So, after moving twice in the past six months, being ill for over a month and losing my Father very early in life, I am back. You know how they say that it's good to work through heartache? It's very true. I love to have a purpose other than to sit around feeling sorry for myself. I love work. I love my family that keeps me busy and loves me (even though I don't understand why they do so much!)

I pulled out my laptop last night and got to work doing some heavy duty planning, re-furbishing my very first novel. Sorry, can't leave it alone. It's total awesomeness, or will be when I've gone over it with a more practiced, trained eye. Isn't writing the best? I'm excited for this new year. There's a lot of work to be done and I'm just thankful I'm well enough to do it now. Being in bed eating bon-bons and watching movies gets really old. It seriously does. There's nothing like good, honest, hard work.

I still have some issues to work through, but I'm hoping to get back into posting at least semi-regularly again and telling you all about the new books I'm reading!

Hope you're finding success in the new year! Tell me about it. I love to hear good news, so cheer me up and cheer me along and I'll try to do the same for you!

2 comments:

Summer Ross said...

Sorry to hear about all of that crashing down on you. But I'm glad you are back.

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

Thanks!