Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bookcase love

Just a quick little post today with some more fabu bookcases. These are pretty amazing collections.




Not the greatest resolution, but you get the idea. Many bloggers online have been complaining about how their bookshelves are overflowing. And I say: GET OVER IT! Or I might say: LUCKY YOU! Or: SPREAD THE LOVE! Seriously. Don't complain to me about overflowing bookcases. That's like a dream come true to me =) How would it be to live in a house, like say, this one:


Or have an artists studio like this one:
(not the best angle, but still. Watch the movie: How to Murder Your Wife and you'll see what I mean)
NICE! 
In all seriousness, I'm not trying to sound covetous, but these are pretty awesome rooms. I love not only personal libraries, but artists' working space and Interior Design, and these last few pics hold ideas that I would love to implement into my own home someday. Nice to dream, isn't it?

What are some of your dream spaces? Blog about them and/or share links. Love to see!

5 comments:

Cheryl Hart said...

Oh - I LOVE the under the stairs bookcase. Fabulous photos. I'm salivating. LOL

Thanks!

Jenna Cooper said...

How about a bookcase that's a secret entrance to MORE BOOKS?!
That'd be the best.

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

I like how you think, Jenna!

Gary Gauthier said...

Kathryn, I love beautiful decor and architecture, interior and exterior; and yes, it is nice to dream. I am a fellow author and your newest follower. My blog is Literary Snippets. Good luck with your campaign!

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

Thank you Gary, nice to meet you, too! I will have to check out your blog as well.