Yes yes, you heard (or read) correctly. I am having a CONTEST! I know I promised I would do one later on, say when I reached 300 followers. Never fear, I still will. This is a completely different contest just because I can. Many of you have rallied together and sent readers my way and that is pretty amazing to me.
So, without further ado, here's the book that is up for grabs:
It's always been just Kate and her mom—and her mother is dying. Her last wish? To move back to her childhood home. So Kate's going to start at a new school with no friends, no other family and the fear her mother won't live past the fall.
Then she meets Henry. Dark. Tortured. And mesmerizing. He claims to be Hades, god of the Underworld—and if she accepts his bargain, he'll keep her mother alive while Kate tries to pass seven tests.
Kate is sure he's crazy—until she sees him bring a girl back from the dead. Now saving her mother seems crazily possible. If she succeeds, she'll become Henry's future bride, and a goddess.
I read this book in two days flat! This book really had me guessing the whole way through. Aimee Carter is great at surprises. When I thought it would end one way, I got whiplash when another big secret was revealed. The story has a great moral woven, too. Several in fact. Something I always like.
Anyway, I decided I better share the love. I have been fortunate enough to win several contests, collecting many books and thought it only fair to allow someone else a chance to win.
So, to win my very own copy of THE GODDESS TEST (only read once, I promise it's in wonderful condition), all you have to do is...
1. Be a follower
2. Comment (and if you like, answer this question: Which Goddess would you choose to be if you had a choice, and why?) PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN GET A HOLD OF THE WINNER!
3. Spread the word (Not mandatory!! I don't want this to be a hard/crazy challenge for you blog-surfers out there =). If you DO spread the word, leave links in the comments and your name will be entered an extra time. (@brykateemma - reply to me on Twitter if you want to make it easier on me.)
4. Tell me how much you love me. (Ha! Just Kidding. That one is totally optional and I don't want anyone to lose their lunch over this. Yeah, it's no fun picking out once eaten Twizzler bits from your keyboard. Or chocolate. That's way worse.)
- CONTEST ENDS next Friday, the 17th of June.
- US. ONLY (sorry no funds for further than that)
GO TO IT FRIENDS! And thanks for hanging out here so much! I love you guys!